Tickets are $17.50 per person or $30 per couple. Tickets can be purchased in advance at Brookings Radio, Cinema 5 of Brookings, the Brookings Regional Humane Society or at the door. All proceeds from the event will go to the Brookings Regional Humane Society. Three ounce samples of many beers will be available. Once you find a beer you like, bottles will be available for purchase. WIth your beer, enjoy mini brats with all the fixings, German meatballs, finger sandwiches or fruit strudels prepared by the Swiftel Center.
Here is a listing of the beers on the menu –
- New Belgium Brewery – Hoptober
- Blue Moon Brewing Co. – Harvest Moon
- Summit Brewing Co. – Oktoberfest
- Boulevard Brewing Co. – Bob’s 47 Oktoberfest
- Leinenkugel’s – Oktoberfest
- Samuel Adams – Octoberfest
- Schell’s – Octoberfest
- Breckenridge Brewery – Autumn Ale
- Sierra Nevada – Tumbler
- Spaten Munich – Oktoberfest
Click here for a history lesson on Oktoberfest. The typical beer style is the German Märzen – an amber-hued, full bodied, toasted malt lager. These beers typically contain around 6% alcohol.