November 2010 Bits and Pieceson November 24, 2010 at 3:47 pm
Posted In: beer news
Several items are worth mentioning with the holiday season coming up this week.
- The Nebraska Brewing Company will be releasing Hop God on December 4th.
- The Boston Brewing Company (Sam Adams) will be releasing Infinium. This a collaboration with Weihenstephan. It is said to be Champagne-like and 10% ABV. The cost is estimated around $20. Sounds like a good beer for New Year’s Eve. I hope we get some in South Dakota!
- The Brau Brothers Brewing Company was featured on the cover and inside of Beer Advocate.
- The Crow Peak Brewing Company is now distributing cans and kegs of 11th Hour IPA. Pile of Dirt Porter is also available on tap at some bars. The porter is also scheduled for canning soon.
- Holiday beers are here in Brookings! Most of the craft beer companies have an offering including Sierra Nevada (Celebration – not in Brookings yet, but may be found in Sioux Falls), New Belgium, Odell Shiner, Anchor, Schells, Big Sky and Boulevard.
- The South Dakota Homebrewers Challenge winner is Brent Abdouch for his Black IPA. Brau Brothers will be brewing the beer this winter.
- Happy Holidays & Cheers!